claims pages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claims pages?

anyone use claimspages.com? a sales guy called me today from claimspages he said we were recommended (sp?) by an insurance company? he wanted to know if we were interested in being one of there vendors he explained the way it works is an insurance agent go's to a call and after writing the claim up they would go to claimspages.com or there claims pages phone book they carry with them and would give the customer a list of trusted vendors to get there house back together. or a customer has water coming through there ceiling so they call there adjuster to see what to do and the adjuster would give them our number.for the price it sounds pretty decent i just had never heard about them what do you guys think? i think he said they're a national company too?
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Re: claims pages?

Originally posted by haycad View Post
    anyone use claimspages.com? a sales guy called me today from claimspages he said we were recommended (sp?) by an insurance company? he wanted to know if we were interested in being one of there vendors he explained the way it works is an insurance agent go's to a call and after writing the claim up they would go to claimspages.com or there claims pages phone book they carry with them and would give the customer a list of trusted vendors to get there house back together. or a customer has water coming through there ceiling so they call there adjuster to see what to do and the adjuster would give them our number.for the price it sounds pretty decent i just had never heard about them what do you guys think? i think he said they're a national company too?
    RUN!!! Just kidding, it might be ok. I usually cringe when I here the words 'home warranty company' or 'insurance company' mentioned in the same sentence as plumbing business.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Tell them to give you six months for free, and if you get even one job out of it you will pay them for the six mo. When they balk, you will know.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Does it say anywhere in the fine print to bend over and put your palms flat on the floor. It will probally hurt either way.
        WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
        ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Comment

Working...
        X