Haunted job sites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted job sites?

I was on an estimate today, and found out the building (over 125 years old) was once a morgue. I commented about NOT wanting to work overnight, alone, because of the creepieness. The owner then described their ghost. Old woman in a dress, seen a couple times, and has talked a couple times...this should be fun. If awarded the job, I am going to ask to put up the tripod, and video tape my time in the basement.

Re: Haunted job sites?

HOTEL CALIFORNIA BABY!!!!!

Channel Islands State University is built on the looney bin grounds of the Cammarillo state hospital,the photo of there signature building is the one featured on the Eagles album cover of the same name as above.

Yeah Bro,
    Electricians,inspectors,laborers and more came flying out of the mortuary building with ghost stories.One was the inspectors flashlight beam having something move in front of it that only had a shadow with no physical object.The electrician had cold pressure pass through his torso while he was on a ladder.We had a hundred and fifty water heaters stored and prefabed stainless drop in kitchen sinks down there and none of us ever saw anything in two years.The laborers were kind of surperstitious.

Comment

Ditrtyhands,

The Picture on the album cover is of the Beverly Hills hotel...

Check it out...

okie

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
        Ditrtyhands,

The Picture on the album cover is of the Beverly Hills hotel...

Check it out...

okie
        I was told it was the hospital,Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          I was told it was the hospital,Oh well
          rumor spreader
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            rumor spreader
            I do my best

Comment

Sorry about the chop busting Adam

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                Sorry about the chop busting Adam
                No No,
                No need for appologies.Everyone makes mistakes.I am crushed though,ever since I was a little kid I thought we were special out here

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  No No,
                  I am crushed though,ever since I was a little kid I thought we were special out here
                  Maybe they just meant you were special

The cover still has the famous Beverly Hills Hotel on it! Isn't that better than a haunted hospital?
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I've pulled the odd late night shift in the winter on some job sites where I'm the last guy leaving the site. And one site was in a remote area. I remember it being fairly dark on the site, and taking tools back to my van, and it being pitch dark out. And all I can think is I'm waiting for a loud, deep, dark voice coming from the house saying "GET OUT!!" Anyways - first time I've been sorta freaked on a job site as much as I shouldn't be. I was just waiting to start hearing foot steps on the floor above me and then go up and find no one there.

Comment

Maybe they just meant you were special

The cover still has the famous Beverly Hills Hotel on it! Isn't that better than a haunted hospital?
                      Heck-No
                      The lyrics to me fit a mental hospital.Besides look at the tower when you google the two.They're as close to identical as you can get.You are close to Beverly Hills.I'm close to the hospital(ex).I'm kind of partial to believe I am the special one.After all,I am a plumber don't you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott K View Post
                        I've pulled the odd late night shift in the winter on some job sites where I'm the last guy leaving the site. And one site was in a remote area. I remember it being fairly dark on the site, and taking tools back to my van, and it being pitch dark out. And all I can think is I'm waiting for a loud, deep, dark voice coming from the house saying "GET OUT!!" Anyways - first time I've been sorta freaked on a job site as much as I shouldn't be. I was just waiting to start hearing foot steps on the floor above me and then go up and find no one there.
                        I know what your talking about.Everythings fine working with the lights.The last pass for tools with the flashlight down the dark halls and corridors.I get all spooked and start asking myself why I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Comment

I will be working there on Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
                            I will be working there on Monday...
                            Why not Friday?
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Why not Friday?

LOL...scheduling conflict

Comment

Working...