Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
    Where's weasel boy ?

Weasle who?
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Have You Noticed ?

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Weasle who?
      A controversial poster we had here a while back.

Comment

Plus I'm just lurking lately, waiting for an opportunity to open my mouth and remove all doubt!

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I have been busy finishing up the summer and studying for my C-10 electrical CSLB test. Now that I have that behind me, I'll try to pick-up the stupid question pace!
          spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Have you noticed the carnage on "Dancing with the stars"? Does OSHA need to be involved ? Always seems like some poor sap is being rushed out to the ER. WTF

Comment

We don't seem to be getting anywhere near as many stupid post's as we used to? Did we scare them all away or did thye just smarten up? Kind-o takes away some o the fun
              I'm away from the board for a couple o weeks, busy like a maniac...they stop coming.

Coincidence?

I think NOT.

Comment

Think about it. It's been weeks since someone asked us if we would supply detailed plans and material list for their project. No one's posted remarks about the "hack" plumber that overcharged them, stole their big screen TV and ran off with their wife. Nor, can I do my own gas piping and service my oil burner. Either they all smartened up or gave up.. All's the better I spose, but it kinda leaves you feeling a little bit empty... Worse of all, no one has brought up FLAT RATE
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of FLAT RATE.....
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Hay Guyz! I am installing a tankliss hot water heatre in my howse, and I wuz wundering if its cool if I tye the vent into my dryer duck? Also, I got some pex crimpers at the deepo and I am goin ta do the gas lines in pex, since its easy. This plummin stuf is so simpul. I got a kwote from a stoopid plummer to do it and he was an outrajus ripoff. I'll jus do it myself, sins the work is so dum and easy. Any advice from you pros wood be aprecated!
                    Thanks!
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                      Hay Guyz! I am installing a tankliss hot water heatre in my howse, and I wuz wundering if its cool if I tye the vent into my dryer duck? Also, I got some pex crimpers at the deepo and I am goin ta do the gas lines in pex, since its easy. This plummin stuf is so simpul. I got a kwote from a stoopid plummer to do it and he was an outrajus ripoff. I'll jus do it myself, sins the work is so dum and easy. Any advice from you pros wood be aprecated!
                      Thanks!
                      Do the work and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, send pics!
                      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Think about it. It's been weeks since someone asked us if we would supply detailed plans and material list for their project. No one's posted remarks about the "hack" plumber that overcharged them, stole their big screen TV and ran off with their wife. Nor, can I do my own gas piping and service my oil burner. Either they all smartened up or gave up.. All's the better I spose, but it kinda leaves you feeling a little bit empty... Worse of all, no one has brought up FLAT RATE
                        I think it has to do with the weather getting cooler. People do more projects in the spring and summer when it is easier to keep running out to get parts.
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by service guy View Post
                          hay guyz! I am installing a tankliss hot water heatre in my howse, and i wuz wundering if its cool if i tye the vent into my dryer duck? Also, i got some pex crimpers at the deepo and i am goin ta do the gas lines in pex, since its easy. This plummin stuf is so simpul. I got a kwote from a stoopid plummer to do it and he was an outrajus ripoff. I'll jus do it myself, sins the work is so dum and easy. Any advice from you pros wood be aprecated!
                          Thanks!
                          i like ur idea!!! I think u r on the rite tracke!!

I am going one step further and am going to link three tankless hot water heeterz in my huse. I already bought my weldr and mask - i'm currently heating up the torch as we speak!! I wonder if i should move the 10 gallons of paint thinner and leaky propane tanks before i start work???!!!!

Nah.....i'm pressed for time, and those crazy plumbr tipes just want to charge too much to do stuff...one even told me my idea was dangerous!!!!

Can u believe that?????!!!

Gotta go....my torch is ready!!!!!!!!!!
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I feel better now.
                            sigpic

Comment

NHMaster,

hold on, i just posted another stupid one on toilet vents, i admit im not a plumber but pretty handy at projects i want to do.

Comment

maybe somebody made a hackers forum.

Vince

Comment

Working...
                                X