Have you seen this befor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this befor?

I went to a customer today who had a fill valve with what looked like a stub out at the top. The customer had been told it was used to regulate the water pressure, but being they had a prv and water pressure was like 45 and when i shut the water off to the toilet the pressure didnt go up.

i figured that some one had just made up a story about it, have any of u seen or heard of a fill valve that allso was used to regulate water pressure

Re: Have you seen this befor?

Originally posted by craigofva View Post
    I went to a customer today who had a fill valve with what looked like a stub out at the top. The customer had been told it was used to regulate the water pressure, but being they had a prv and water pressure was like 45 and when i shut the water off to the toilet the pressure didnt go up.

i figured that some one had just made up a story about it, have any of u seen or heard of a fill valve that allso was used to regulate water pressure

YES IT'S A WATT'S GOV. 80 BALLCOCK
    FOR THERMAL EXPANSION,

IT RELIEFS AT 80 PSI. PER CODE
    FOR WHEN YOU DON'T WANT OR CAN'T INSTALL
    A REGULAR THERMAL EXPANSION TANK,

I HAVE USED THEM ON WTR/HTR INSTALLS
    TO KEEP PRICE DOWN
    Last edited by JERRYMAC; 11-08-2008, 06:09 PM. Reason: TO ADD INFORMATION
    JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Re: Have you seen this befor?

Originally posted by craigofva View Post

what jerry mac said its a gov. 80
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Working...
      X