Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my fellow marines

Happy Birthday Brothers , Still Proud ! Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: To my fellow marines

In observance of this holiday, I will honor them the Seabee way with the day off. Semper Fi.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Does being an Air Force Enlisted Guy and getting my a$$ chewed by the Marine MARCENT commander count???

A$$ chewing aside HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Corps!!!

I have never been in worse places and had the best guys watching my back than when I worked with the 3/2 Marines.

Okie

Comment

Appropriate to the Marine Birthday: Yesterday morning, a fire broke out in the America's Best Value Inn in Lake Forest, CA. 6 Marines from Camp Pendleton were staying at the hotel. They were up early and saw the flames in a room in the adjacent building. They went door to door to get everyone out, including one elderly man on an oxygen tank who was carried to safety by the Marines. Two of the 3 wooden structures were completely destroyed, the third heavily damaged. The Marines are credited with preventing any loss of life or injuries in the blaze.

All in a days work for the Marines!

Comment

Had lunch today with My Heroes . Iwo Jima on up. About 50 ,I'm guessing. I was with My special friends. Dad was on Okinawa WW 2 , Son Recon Marine, Nam. This luncheon started Nov. 10 ,1947 Same old Marine still at the mike today ,Bless Him
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
            Appropriate to the Marine Birthday: Yesterday morning, a fire broke out in the America's Best Value Inn in Lake Forest, CA. 6 Marines from Camp Pendleton were staying at the hotel. They were up early and saw the flames in a room in the adjacent building. They went door to door to get everyone out, including one elderly man on an oxygen tank who was carried to safety by the Marines. Two of the 3 wooden structures were completely destroyed, the third heavily damaged. The Marines are credited with preventing any loss of life or injuries in the blaze.

All in a days work for the Marines!
            Interesting and a small world to boot. I often stay next door at the Irvine Suites Hotel. Thank goodness for the Marines and the fact the rooms open up to the outdoors.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
            X