X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worm in toilet

we too have had an incident of finding a small worm in our toilet. We found one about 3 weeks ago and sent it to a lab, because we had a family member that had been out of the country. They said it was an earth worm, as closely as they could tell. We found another today, just sitting in the water. There has NEVER been one that has occurred after fecal deposit. I truly think it is coming up from the ground and getting into a crack or something. My husband is convinced the only way is to dig up everything, but I want some input from the experts. I am sending the specimen off for another look, but in the meantime. Both of us are medical people, and some of these comments about having colonoscopies, etc. are just stupid. He has had numerous tests done and everything is negative. These worms have to be getting into the toilet from a crack or something.

Re: worm in toilet

fill the toilet bowl with javex and let her rip.

don't flush for a while. let it soak for a while.

good luck.

keep us posted.

Vince

Comment

Alright, alright, alright.... I'll stop sneaking into your house at night and putting the worms in your toilet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Alright, alright, alright.... I'll stop sneaking into your house at night and putting the worms in your toilet.
        you do that too?

Vince

Comment

Is your house (or this bathroom) on a slab? If so, call a plumber and just have him reset the toilet with a fresh wax seal. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best way to start out.

Comment

Working...
          X