X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping each other out

Which products should we be warning each other about. As mentioned in an earlier post, water soluble flux that drips onto unprotected stainless gas flex lines will burn pin hole leaks through it in just a couple of days. (I now use the yellow coated gas flex lines) Black dots that were ending up in sinks and tubs were coming from some brands of stainless braided water heater and lav connectors. We all know something out there that causes us grief. You'll know, when you call the manufacturer and they tell you "this is the first time we have ever heard this", even on your fourth call.

Re: Helping each other out

I was handed a bunch of free stop and waste valves at a trade show 2 odd years ago.
    LDR.They sat around for a good while until I decided to swap out my backyard sillcock to a frost free so I thought..perfect.I try one of those.It lasted a month before it flooded my tool room!Straight to the scrap bin for all of them.
    LDR Industries of Chicago.Plumbing-wise I would put their stuff a step down from Harbor Freight.

Comment

There's a step below Harbor Freight?

Flushable (i just love that word) eco friendly diaper called "G" Diaper

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

Flushable (i just love that word) eco friendly diaper called "G" Diaper
        Hey, those G-diapers are the BEST!

Job security. SHHHH!
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Yeah, enough with the public comments about the G diapers. I've got a family to feed
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

most everything that starts with kohler seriously.

fixtures that are only available at plumbing boutiques. good luck finding the replacement parts down the road.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

yellowpages.com dont advertise with them
              Mike
              Clark County Plumbing And Drain
              www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Working...
              X