Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bathroom from French hell

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: The bathroom from French hell

    but they're from "ffraawnse".

    does any one else notice something (s) that needs to be adjusted on the basin taps?

    Vince

    i'm the kind of guy that looks at the background in movies scenes, weird? you bet!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: The bathroom from French hell

      It just gos to show that beauty is in the eye of.....Oh hell who am I kidding. That crap is hideous.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: The bathroom from French hell

        I didn't mean to imply that she flew to France just to get the faucet parts. I think they just like going there every now and then and she picked up the parts at my behest. I don't think their pockets are sharp shooter deep, maybe just spade deep.

        I did attempt to disassemble the lav faucet. I got the handle off of the hot side and thats about it. The metal ring that holds the china escutcheon in place was frozen. The cold handle would not come off. I sprayed them down with pb blaster and told her that I would prefer her husband break them rather than me. She doesn't want to try anything till after Thanksgiving anyway.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: The bathroom from French hell

          I've seen this stuff before, wait till you get the stems out!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: The bathroom from French hell

            I've broke this stuff before, it's easier to get the stems out when dissasembled with a hammer.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: The bathroom from French hell

              Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              This must be how the French get back at us for our foreign policies
              Tell that to My Uncle Roy , He died on Normandy.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: The bathroom from French hell

                Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                I didn't mean to imply that she flew to France just to get the faucet parts. I think they just like going there every now and then and she picked up the parts at my behest. I don't think their pockets are sharp shooter deep, maybe just spade deep.

                I did attempt to disassemble the lav faucet. I got the handle off of the hot side and thats about it. The metal ring that holds the china escutcheon in place was frozen. The cold handle would not come off. I sprayed them down with pb blaster and told her that I would prefer her husband break them rather than me. She doesn't want to try anything till after Thanksgiving anyway.
                Between the P-B blaster and your brains,should we say another American success story?Hope it works.
                Kenneth Collier
                Maintenance and Sewer

                P.O. Box 9441
                Jackson, MS 39206
                (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                drainman881999@yahoo.com

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: The bathroom from French hell

                  Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                  I didn't mean to imply that she flew to France just to get the faucet parts. I think they just like going there every now and then and she picked up the parts at my behest. I don't think their pockets are sharp shooter deep, maybe just spade deep.

                  I did attempt to disassemble the lav faucet. I got the handle off of the hot side and thats about it. The metal ring that holds the china escutcheon in place was frozen. The cold handle would not come off. I sprayed them down with pb blaster and told her that I would prefer her husband break them rather than me. She doesn't want to try anything till after Thanksgiving anyway.
                  The faucet knows........IT KNOWS!!!

                  You must fool the faucet.....you must make sweet, sweet, soft plumbing to the faucet while cooing/softly singing en Francaise.....


                  Frère Jacques,
                  Frère Jacques,
                  Dormez vous?
                  Dormez vous?
                  Sonnez les matines,
                  Sonnez les matines,
                  Din, din, don!
                  Din, din, don!


                  Then, once the faucet loosens up, let loose with this oldie Beatles song......

                  Michelle, ma belle
                  These are words that go together well
                  My Michelle
                  Michelle, ma belle
                  Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble
                  Tres bien ensemble
                  I love you, I love you, I love you
                  That's all I want to say
                  Until I find a way
                  I will say the only words I know that you'll understand........
                  Last edited by tinmack; 11-25-2008, 10:29 PM.
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: The bathroom from French hell

                    Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                    The faucet knows........IT KNOWS!!!

                    You must fool the faucet.....you must make sweet, sweet, soft plumbing to the faucet while cooing/softly singing en Francaise.....


                    Frère Jacques,
                    Frère Jacques,
                    Dormez vous?
                    Dormez vous?
                    Sonnez les matines,
                    Sonnez les matines,
                    Din, din, don!
                    Din, din, don!


                    Then, once the faucet loosens up, let loose with this oldie Beatles song......

                    Michelle, ma belle
                    These are words that go together well
                    My Michelle
                    Michelle, ma belle
                    Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble
                    Tres bien ensemble
                    I love you, I love you, I love you
                    That's all I want to say
                    Until I find a way
                    I will say the only words I know that you'll understand........
                    So, let me guess. You live in Quebec, N'est pas?
                    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: The bathroom from French hell

                      Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                      So, let me guess. You live in Quebec, N'est pas?

                      God no......I just learned enough in high school to be annoying and slightly humorous at the same time.

                      See......the teacher told me I'd use it some day...
                      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X