Med gas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med gas

Fixin' to do an addition on existing dental office. Yes,you guessed it, it's freaked up, soft tubing and soft solder. pics to follow. news at 11:00

Have a nice day

Re: Med gas

No nice welded SS

Comment

I tried taking a med gas class when I was union, was going through a tough time during that schooling and I knew I could handle the hands on aspect of it, it's just that the teacher was hammering out a ton of knowledge base that had everyone questioning if we was in the wrong class.

Understood the logic, it's just the teacher was covering a wide spectrum of different values, which was probably necessary. I dropped out after a few weeks realizing I was leaving new construction. The cred wasn't going
      to serve me well enough to justify the certificate.

I normally don't say that about education but if time is any predictor, I've never in my field of plumbing have needed the ability to perform the task.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

racks up , drops fabbed,(I didn't do the stink pipe) centers found. I was lucky enough to hit the mains straight on. Won't have do to many bends. Two 45's at the tie in, two 90's at the end, two at every station x 4. Not a big deal but something different
        Attached Files
        Last edited by stokefire7; 12-04-2008, 10:32 PM.

Comment

And who fires the inspector Stokefire?

J.C.

Comment

I wouldn't tie into that. You own it after you do.

Comment

Everything but the tie in.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ooopps , forgot one
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice job. I wish I got more med gas work. It is a pain to keep the license active here.

Comment

Working...
                  X