X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope to test in Feb 09 for Masters-questions

I hope to test in Feb for my Masters, is their anything specific I need to brush up on, it will be here in Alabama.
    Any study material?
    thanks

Re: Hope to test in Feb 09 for Masters-questions

Alabama is IPC?

It is an all computer no practicle exam?
    Last edited by OkieBill; 12-04-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alcooner View Post
      I hope to test in Feb for my Masters, is their anything specific I need to brush up on, it will be here in Alabama.
      Any study material?
      thanks
      First you should identify which code you are testing under and get the code book, the study guide and any amendments to your State code. You guys are using the IPC but I don't know what year your test is based on. You should be able to get all of your study material here.

http://www.iccsafe.org/e/category.ht...kadkkkic0934|7

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You should start studying now. Find out what code you will be tested on 2006 or 2009. Take code book to test. Read up on general regulations. The hardest part for me was the two story drawing you had look at and answer questions base on proper installation of stacks, bends, and vent size. Yours may differ with you being in another state. Just read code book and get familiar with each chapter. There are several study guides online that have alot of info. Buildersbookdepot.com is one. Good luck, took three times for me to pass.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I know the Journeyman is out of the 2006 IPC. Guess I can call the board and find out.
          thanks again, It will probally take me 3 or more times also. This ole brain gets stove up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by alcooner View Post
            Thanks everyone, I know the Journeyman is out of the 2006 IPC. Guess I can call the board and find out.
            thanks again, It will probally take me 3 or more times also. This ole brain gets stove up sometimes.
            Try and find out what the format of the test is as well. Some States allow Code Reference books in while you're taking the test.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
            X