X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good seat/washer set

I can't find a seat/washer set, let alone a good one.

Can anyone recommend a good set? Are there many companies that make them? Or just a handful?

Thank you!
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: Good seat/washer set

i have the p & m/ parts master brand with the slide out drawers. this includes 2 trays of seat, 1 set of washers with screws, replacement cups, 2 trays of o-rings and a tray of packings/ fiber washer.

not a cheap set, but complete. if you can wait for a trade show, there's always a deal.

don't get carried away as the days of washers and seats are numbered and typically is reserved for older tub / shower valves.

invest in a ceramic stem assortment along with the typical delta kits, moen carts, chicago, amer std, kohler

remember some of this stuff will dry out after years of shelf life.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Good seat/washer set

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i have the p & m/ parts master brand with the slide out drawers. this includes 2 trays of seat, 1 set of washers with screws, replacement cups, 2 trays of o-rings and a tray of packings/ fiber washer.

not a cheap set, but complete. if you can wait for a trade show, there's always a deal.

don't get carried away as the days of washers and seats are numbered and typically is reserved for older tub / shower valves.

invest in a ceramic stem assortment along with the typical delta kits, moen carts, chicago, amer std, kohler

remember some of this stuff will dry out after years of shelf life.

rick.
      Our step vans used to have two of the large supply house P&M cabinets stacked in the passenger seat area with a the passenger seat above them. It made the seat a little high but we rarely drove around like cops.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
      X