• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting...

Found this reading recently http://www.pfwaterworks.net/

J.C.

Re: Interesting...

It is interesting,

Maybe a good idea or solution to an old house with gal pipe half closed , cheaper then a replumb or a service call I suppose,

Like I said in another post the other day, China man, There whipping up all kinds of crazy stuff with our money

But seriously thanks for sharing that, Not sure if I would ever use one ,but it is a cool idea
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

What a load of crap, nine times out of ten a blockage occurs in the horizontal part of the waste pipe and in bends and junctions and not in the trap from a build up of soaps, grease and hair and the only way to clean them is by a drain machine or jetter not a rotating trap.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        What a load of crap, nine times out of ten a blockage occurs in the horizontal part of the waste pipe and in bends and junctions and not in the trap from a build up of soaps, grease and hair and the only way to clean them is by a drain machine or jetter not a rotating trap.

Tony
        AS .....I keep saying iTS Showtime folks , watch all this garbage that starts rolling out from china
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

we've already given this one the once over;

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...highlight=trap
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Well, I have not actually seen one of these, but given what I see in lavatory traps accumulating on the pop up stopper and rod, I just can't imagine that this won't be a mess! And what do you do when the shaft seal on the knob leaks?

Comment

This think looks like busy garbage.If I had a kids bathroom I might put it in for looks.
              I do like the idea of the traps with the little spiky hair traps.Doubt anyone would clean them.

Comment

I like how they contradict what they claim.
                They claim the design adds so much turbulence it will "propel" debris through the trap, yet if you drop a ring it is sure to collect in the trap.

Sounds like a politician invented and/or marketed this.
                "I voted for the war before I voted against it"..John Kerry. Sorta thing
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                X