X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you got this call?

"My 16 year old flushed a 2000 flushes tablet and the toilet is now stopped up"

The directions said place in toilet so he did and flushed

The only difference between the tank and the bowl is the $200-$400 it is gonna cost to have a flushing toilet again...heheh

I go fishing for it tomorrow...

Okie

Re: Have you got this call?

It'll probably dissolve enough to pass the trap in 20 days or so.

I did pull a full bar of soap out of one once.

J.C.

Comment

When you go back tell the homeowner that new toilet will make a nice christmas present for the kid and see what they say.

Comment

A customer of mine dropped a chlorine tablet meant for the tank in a kohler, flushed it and sure enough, stuck.

I took my mighty closet auger and beat the piss out of that hockey puck until it broke into numerous pieces.

I'm surprised I didn't put hairline cracks in the toilet as hard as I was ramming the auger into the toilet.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Dang I dislike pulling toilets. I would have tried the same thing Dunbar

Comment

I'm not sure the ridgid closet auger I have is up to the challenge... I'll give it a try though.

I was wondering if I could break it up... I know it is possible now... Thanks Dunbar

Comment

i believe they're fairly soft and gooey

the auger should come back in a cool shade of dark blue.

it should work pretty easy.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                A customer of mine dropped a chlorine tablet meant for the tank in a kohler, flushed it and sure enough, stuck.

I took my mighty closet auger and beat the piss out of that hockey puck until it broke into numerous pieces.

I'm surprised I didn't put hairline cracks in the toilet as hard as I was ramming the auger into the toilet.

How do you know you didn't?
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X