Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm Luv'in It"...NOT a Mickey D's Promo :)

I know the thread title might have made you think of Mcdonald's and that's because I have a caramel frappie on my mind but anyhow

This time of year can get busy for a lot of people due to the holidays and also the COLD !

For example here in NY , we get a lot of "My pipes are frozen" calls and my old bosses would make bank at $225 an hour !

So the question is:

What is your top five service calls this time of year that make you bank?

I am curious because this forum is so huge that people are from all over here and depending on where you live will depend on the service demand

Thanks in advance for responding !
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Re: "I'm Luv'in It"...NOT a Mickey D's Promo

"OMG! it's the week before Christmas, I have 20 people coming over. Can you replace all the fixtures in the bathrooms, kitchen sink, disposal, faucet, dishwasher and stove and get it done before the 19th?"

"My boiler hasn't worked since last year and I've been getting by using electric space heaters but I'm having a house full of guests next week. I know it's Friday afternoon but can you have a new one installed by Monday?"

"My 3 daughters and their kids are coming to stay with us over the holidays. Can you replace this 40 gallon water heater and install a 100 gallon?"

"I'm renting my basement out during Ignauguration Week for $10,000. I need a new bathroom and kitchen installed down there ASAP!"
    $$$

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

"I'm renting my basement out during Ignauguration Week for $10,000. I need a new bathroom and kitchen installed down there ASAP!"
      $$$
      1) Thanks for the great feedback

2) That quote above: Seriously?
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

1st winter we did over $10,000 in frozen water and sewer.
        2nd winter we did about $800. Yes thats only $800.

This year, who knows, but it's not looking good with snow on the ground already.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
          1) Thanks for the great feedback

2) That quote above: Seriously?
          $10,000 is nothing

Look what this guy wants for the week...$20,000!!!! and he's 20 miles from the White House!
          http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...956276519.html

I'm less than 4 miles. I could easily get $15k for my 5 br house. I'd like the money but no way will I let a bunch of Obamanians move in here.

The Messiah is Coming!

We are preparing for 5 million visitors that week. This will cripple the city infrastructure. Expecting widespread power outages, food shortages, decreased water pressure, cell towers overloaded. And don't forget the trash....my god...all the trash!!

Comment

bill, take the money and come west

we'll have a west coast roundup and i'll even let you ride shotgun next to my k-60

no shoveling snow, just baxter's stuff

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Rick it's funny you mentioned that

I get emails on cheap airfares from my travel agent. This morning had a roundtrip from Reagon National to LAX for under $250

Price only valid 1/16/09 to 1/23/09

I don't do dog doodoo

Comment

$10,000 is nothing

Look what this guy wants for the week...$20,000!!!! and he's 20 miles from the White House!
                http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...956276519.html

I'm less than 4 miles. I could easily get $15k for my 5 br house. I'd like the money but no way will I let a bunch of Obamanians move in here.

The Messiah is Coming!

We are preparing for 5 million visitors that week. This will cripple the city infrastructure. Expecting widespread power outages, food shortages, decreased water pressure, cell towers overloaded. And don't forget the trash....my god...all the trash!!
                DAM, thats all I have to say

PS . thanks for the info and links

Comment

Rick it's funny you mentioned that

I get emails on cheap airfares from my travel agent. This morning had a roundtrip from Reagon National to LAX for under $250

Price only valid 1/16/09 to 1/23/09

I don't do dog doodoo

bill, i'll do the doo.

up for another cherry

let us know and i'll roundup the troops

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

The Pied Piper of Plumbing is calling me to join him

Comment

Working...