X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nasty Kitchen sink

i'd much rather chase turds than deal with a kitchen. commercial or residential

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      It's not just the sink. Look at the window sill and even the chair.
      I grew up dirt poor but NEVER did I live in those conditions. You can NOT blame those conditions on your station in life. It has only to do with pure laziness.
      I say the he11 with the clog and burn the dump down!

I hope you cleaned up your mess before you left, wouldn't want any complaints.
      Yes I cleaned up my trash from replacing strainers and drain. In some houses it's cleaner when I'm finished than it was when I started. In this case It was not my place to clean up his mess.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
        i'd much rather chase turds than deal with a kitchen. commercial or residential

steve
        I'll gladly swim in sewage but food debris makes me gag

Comment

Dumping bed toilet nasties down the disposal could be worse to clean..

Comment

Looks about par for the course to me; most I do are in multi unit buildings and are commonly stack clogs where its gone all over the counter and the floor from the units above.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

The mess is not just from the clog, the rest of the house is not any better. Except for the bathroom that was remodeled.

Comment

I was called to clear a drain at this housing project when I used to live up in NY. No one was home at the time but the maintainence man gave us the key and up we went. As soon as my helper opened the door...a roach ran out right past us! I then walked in and slid on the greasy VCT floor. IT looked like they had opened up their own KFC in there and were just DUMPING grease down the drain. I never went back ther again!

Comment

Working...
                X