X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen underground water lines

Excellent info Vince. May never need it, but now it will be in the back of my mind, when that situation arises. Thanks again.
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

I had use of one of these during the last batch of freeze ups.
      Best set up I've used to date. Only hitch is it cost $2700.
      Pretty much a jetter with ability to reclaim and heat the water. Runs off 110v.
      http://www.magikist.com/index.php?pi...34&product=839

Click on "view brochure"
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

we thaw alot of black poly well lines we have a homemade thawing unit with a steel bucket with two garden hose connections brazed to it, we use a propane camp stove to heat the water. we have a 3/8 poly line with a garden hose end that we conect to a transfer pump. the easy way to reclaim your water is to take a older 3/4" boiler drain with a packing nut and remove the handle and stem and drill the nut and washer out to 3/8 and insert the line in where the handle was to push thru the frozen line and then you can adapt to whatever size line you are thawing and connect the hose connection to the other hose conection on the bucket
        "Do it so you can go to sleep at night."

Comment

Working...
        X