X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a new box van.

Hey guys Im new to the forum but have a question about buying/leasing a new box van. I want to get a box van but am unsure where i should start looking for the right type of storage and where to buy the van itself. I was thinking a isuzu box van but i dont want to have a huge step up to the bed of the van. where should i look? i live in az

Re: Time for a new box van.

We have the GMC W4500 which is sold by GM but made by Isuzu. The body is custom built by supreme. We are very happy with this truck it gets great fuel mileage and turns on a dime. If you have a local GM or chevy dealer start there and see what bodies they offer.

Comment

Are you really a Plumber? I'm calling B.S. on this thread. If I am wrong I apologize, but you should know how to spell your profession.
      Last edited by Tyman; 12-18-2008, 06:19 PM.
      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I bought a ford f-350 off ebay and I love it. 2004 with 79,000 miles. I got a great deal and it might be because the guy wanted cash (green) and I think that scares some people... It did me too untill I talked to the guy who was a pastor an he was so afraid of some of these bad check scams. I had to drive a hundred miles to get it. The only think is it is noisy, and if I did it again I think I would get a seperate cab. But the deal was great. I had never had such a big truck as I always worked out of a reg van. I don't ever see myself in a regular van again. Mark

Comment

If you have enough money, look into a Hackney. You can get them set up with external ladder racks and all the shelving already installed.

Otherwise, a GMC with about a 14' box would be good - I'd get the ramp for sure, with the L-shaped bumper. You can also order one with a side door with steps, which is perfect for curbside parking.

Comment

Working...
          X