Am Stan Push Pull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am Stan Push Pull

Before I dig into this (if I can get the handle off, the allen screw is stripped and frozen) does anyone who has worked on it have any advice? I have a kit and a new handle.

It's an American Standard Push Pull shower only faucet.
    It can't be replaced without major turmoil (1 pc fiberglass shower over 30 yrs old and built in desk and shelves on the other side.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Am Stan Push Pull

I'm horrible at searching this site. But if you can find it, I did post pics of the rebuild kit with which I'm familiar.

I think an impact driver makes it easier. Don't give up on the seats. Have to fight to get them out as usual. DON'T go dropping the little parts in the drain or wall.

I know you knew that. The thing works good after a rebuild.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      I'm horrible at searching this site. But if you can find it, I did post pics of the rebuild kit with which I'm familiar.

I think an impact driver makes it easier. Don't give up on the seats. Have to fight to get them out as usual. DON'T go dropping the little parts in the drain or wall.

I know you knew that. The thing works good after a rebuild.

J.C.
      Dang! I was hoping I could drop those parts as I usually do!

Thanks for the info. I'll do the search.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Impact driver on the brass slotted covers/caps.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
        X