• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new Tool bag.

oh that is an cool tool bag!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
      JC, convinced me of the Veto Bag so I bought the open top. I really like the bag and could think of some improvements but overall it rocks. I would not loose the 10" pipe wrench, I use my aluminum one all the time.

The best thing is the PVC bottom. Here is a pic of my best friend.

By the way Carl, if you have not got a mini driver/drill like the Milwaukee M12 you should get one. I carry it in my bag. One battery lasts me about 2 weeks.
      Good call on the open top. The closed top looks kind of like a man purse. A murse if you will.
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

I got the closed top becasue I am a 100% service guy. I don't do remodels and construction. A closed top bag looks cleaner and more professional when you bring it into someone's living space. The open-top has all the sharp, dirty tools exposed, so it is easier to scratch someone's door frame or a young kid can grab at the tools. Also it doesn't protect them from weather when walking outside, etc.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          actually i own none

rick.
          Hint to the Mrs. huh Rick?

I use those two wrenches all the time, though they do weigh down the bag a bit.
          Why not spring for a pair of aluminum wrenches then and cut their weight in half.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
          X