• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new Tool bag.

oh that is an cool tool bag!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
      JC, convinced me of the Veto Bag so I bought the open top. I really like the bag and could think of some improvements but overall it rocks. I would not loose the 10" pipe wrench, I use my aluminum one all the time.

The best thing is the PVC bottom. Here is a pic of my best friend.

By the way Carl, if you have not got a mini driver/drill like the Milwaukee M12 you should get one. I carry it in my bag. One battery lasts me about 2 weeks.
      Good call on the open top. The closed top looks kind of like a man purse. A murse if you will.
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

I got the closed top becasue I am a 100% service guy. I don't do remodels and construction. A closed top bag looks cleaner and more professional when you bring it into someone's living space. The open-top has all the sharp, dirty tools exposed, so it is easier to scratch someone's door frame or a young kid can grab at the tools. Also it doesn't protect them from weather when walking outside, etc.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          actually i own none

rick.
          Hint to the Mrs. huh Rick?

I use those two wrenches all the time, though they do weigh down the bag a bit.
          Why not spring for a pair of aluminum wrenches then and cut their weight in half.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X