New Ridgid Rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid Rep

My name is Scott Yodoff and I'm a branch sales representative located in the Salt Lake City area. I'm brand new so i have a lot to learn, so i figured a great way to get some customer feedback would be to join the forum. Post any questions i look forwrad to learning from you guys!

Re: New Ridgid Rep

Welcome.

Not in my area of Nunya but good to see someone showing interest in their company with a willingness to join & help others.

But plumbers already know everything......

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by syodoff11 View Post
      My name is Scott Yodoff and I'm a branch sales representative located in the Salt Lake City area. I'm brand new so i have a lot to learn, so i figured a great way to get some customer feedback would be to join the forum. Post any questions i look forwrad to learning from you guys!
      And if you really are a rep, I should tell you there's no reason to post it in every !@#@#! thread.

You look spammy.

J.C.

Comment

J.C
        I heard that about you guys haha! Perhaps there might be product related questions i can offer some help with , i wouldn't dare give job related advice!. Just let me know

Comment

J.C
          I heard that about you guys haha!
          What else would you expect? People loyal to Ridgid are a demanding, pompous bunch. We expect the best, and for the most part Ridigd delivers. I love my Ridgid tools.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

J.C
            I heard that about you guys haha! Perhaps there might be product related questions i can offer some help with , i wouldn't dare give job related advice!. Just let me know

Oh then you've heard about me.

I've ordered part# 23893TC 139 times I do expect overnight shipping.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
            X