Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My first Burning

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
    Willing to fly east at all?
    As soon as Al Roker tells me your daytime high is in the seventies I'm on a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      As soon as Al Roker tells me your daytime high is in the seventies I'm on a plane.
      So what Adam, we can expect you in May, you staying in Boston or going to be traveling to NY too!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        So what Adam, we can expect you in May, you staying in Boston or going to be traveling to NY too!
        Depends how much time off my buddy gives me

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          I say wait a few days, meet him in a dark alley and break his legs...leave him for pain and misery for an existence.

Then dump sewage on him.

That'll teach him.
          My EXACT thoughts,You have to be a brother IRISHMAN
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            Mark,
            I read your post earlier when you first posted.Duck reminded me I needed to address my response.

These friends have already been helping me hand over fist...Countless times.
            It feels out of balance.Now if I was doing things for them on such a frequent basis...Well,you know what I'm saying.

If Mark and Rick are both batting for ya you have nowhere to go but up.... You have only to place your pride aside for a short time while you get your footing... Dont let pride stand in your way when it comes to friends and don't be afraid to succceed!

Okie

Comment

Working...
            X