Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got a secret which will surprise you!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've got a secret which will surprise you!

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
    When is JCsplumbing going to finally buy a new truck? I imagine your current truck looks something like this.
    Is that one for sale? Where is it?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      FANTASTIC!!!!! I can think of no better teacher for **** then ****! I know they have worked together in the past.... This is great news

I hope it works out for everyone!!!

Okie
      LOL

So much for that idea... I to thought it was Rick and Adam..

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
        LOL

So much for that idea... I to thought it was Rick and Adam..
        Flatery will get you everywhere out here Bill.
        Rick is an awesome and thorough teacher.I'm just pigheaded.

Comment

From what I know of Rick, there is a lot to admire. I think it would be extremely fun to work with Rick for a day or two. He is so enthusiastic about plumbing, and he has the coolest tools on earth.
          But to work FOR Rick?..fulltime?...as an employee? Having to do everything HIS way?!I think Adam would rather die, I know I would.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            From what I know of Rick, there is a lot to admire. I think it would be extremely fun to work with Rick for a day or two. He is so enthusiastic about plumbing, and he has the coolest tools on earth.
            But to work FOR Rick?..fulltime?...as an employee? Having to do everything HIS way?!I think Adam would rather die, I know I would.
            Somebody has been videoing our ventures and sent you a copy.I don't even have one.How much do you want for it.

Carl,you understand the challenge on the one end.Don't forget Rick's patience dealing with the other end JC can see

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              Somebody has been videoing our ventures and sent you a copy.I don't even have one.How much do you want for it.

Carl,you understand the challenge on the one end.Don't forget Rick's patience dealing with the other end JC can see
              Good point. I think I'd rather try to tame a wild dog, less stubborn, less drty.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

When I first read the title of this thread I thought Utah was going to tell us he was going to the "Math Convention" with PC.

J.C.

Comment

Congrats. Rick. That's an awesome truck. I can't believe that setup with duellys and diesel
                  is in the 3o K range ! Am I wrong,without getting into Your personal Buss. Are the dealers and Chrysler making good deals? Maybe someone else could give My ballpark numbers .Thank's Tool PS Please don't tell My wife I'm even asking!
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I just blew my nose and my brains popped out.

papadan,

You forgot the 5' sized picture of rick's face on the other side! All Clear, that's your cue!

Me and rick,

Laydon farms! It's a go on my end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIHqw...eature=related
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      the diesel engine might be good for longevity, but at 5000 miles a year, it will never pay off. especially with 13 quarts of oil at service time
                      Im a big believer in Amsoil Synthetic for anything driven on the street. Their Diesel synthetic has a service life of between 15,000 and 25,000 miles depending on application. But they also say to change it yearly so it might not pay off for you. Im real sure that inline 5 cylinder is made by Mercedes.

The 2 main reasons diesel is priced higher than gasoline now is the higher restrictions the EPA placed on sulphur content a few years ago, and the refineries are refining less diesel and more gasoline, making the diesel supply drop.

That should make for an awesome work truck!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Adam is waaaay to smart to throw his tool bucket in one of Rick's trucks. Can you imagine enduring an eating contest every day for lunch. The names I was thinking of are not current members of this site.

Mark
                        It looks like no one picked up on my levity. I don't believe Rick has a replacement in mind yet as he is only contemplating adding a man rather than turning work away. When I said they were not "current members" on the forum I was referring to banned members such as Sylvan Teiger or PCPlumber. With Rick's people skills that would be a lot of fun and he could make a lot of money on his way out-of-business.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I honestly picked up on "current members" but didn't want to mention any names for fear of their return.

Happy for Rick & Joey & their successes.

J.C.

Comment

I believe Rick has always been pretty happy as a one man shop but the truth of the matter is we all get older and a second man can be handy at times. When I asked Joey what Rick was going to do with the other truck, she told me he had told her he was going to sell it but now is considering a second man. I think Joey is a little put off by the whole thing but to be honest, if the work is there and he obviously has the tools, what's wrong with someone to help out and cover you every once in a while? Of course as I have eluded to it, it will take a special type of plumber to get along with Rick's people skills.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I believe Rick has always been pretty happy as a one man shop but the truth of the matter is we all get older and a second man can be handy at times. When I asked Joey what Rick was going to do with the other truck, she told me he had told her he was going to sell it but now is considering a second man. I think Joey is a little put off by the whole thing but to be honest, if the work is there and he obviously has the tools, what's wrong with someone to help out and cover you every once in a while? Of course as I have eluded to it, it will take a special type of plumber to get along with Rick's people skills.

Mark

All i know is work is getting slow here and Cali is kinda warm right now, I can guarantee no more 40 hour workdays plowing snow...... And if I can work for my family I can work for anyone.... not that I am looking for a new job or anything....

Comment

I don't believe Rick has a replacement in mind yet as he is only contemplating adding a man rather than turning work away. .

Mark
                                I just cant see Rick adding a man as he`s the K-60 guy that dosen`t need any helper
                                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X