Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

I've got a secret which will surprise you!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've got a secret which will surprise you!

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    I just cant see Rick adding a man as he`s the K-60 guy that dosen`t need any helper
    Today.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I believe Rick has always been pretty happy as a one man shop but the truth of the matter is we all get older and a second man can be handy at times. When I asked Joey what Rick was going to do with the other truck, she told me he had told her he was going to sell it but now is considering a second man. I think Joey is a little put off by the whole thing but to be honest, if the work is there and he obviously has the tools, what's wrong with someone to help out and cover you every once in a while? Of course as I have eluded to it, it will take a special type of plumber to get along with Rick's people skills.

Mark
      " WHENEVER POSSIBLE , Hire for attitude,train for skill! Find a good apprentice and groom Him into the Man You need! Go for it Rick! Worked with My Son.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Here's something that isn't a secret...

I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
          Here's something that isn't a secret...

There is no secret on how it looks. Just a big white empty truck that you echo in when you talk. It needs insurance before shelving.
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            There is no secret on how it looks. Just a big white empty truck that you echo in when you talk. It needs insurance before shelving.
            They let you drive a vehicle home in CA w/o insurance?

Comment

I'm on my way Rick, but I'm bringing my trusty Edith
              I have plenty of clean t-shirts as I only use those for layers under my long sleeves and sweaters
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                His current insurance covers him for 13 days. When he tried to get a qupte from the insurance co yesterday the lady laughed and said she hasn't written very many new policies lately. We are waiting for the quote.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                  actually i have an automatic 14 days insurance with my present commercial carrier. already spoke to them.

then i have my private carrier that would also cover if needed.

nothing like paying insurance for 6 cars with 2 drivers

the insurance co is getting the numbers for me yesterday. still waiting as they can't generate it that fast from their office yesterday.

but according to them, i have 14 days automatically.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    I'm on my way Rick, but I'm bringing my trusty Edith
                    I have plenty of clean t-shirts as I only use those for layers under my long sleeves and sweaters
                    you remember i made you that offer a year ago.

forget the long sleeves, it's been in the 80's for 9 days straight

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

82.5 here for the last 9 days.

I got that # by adding up all our average daily temps for the last 9 days
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                        82.5 here for the last 9 days.

I got that # by adding up all our average daily temps for the last 9 days
                        Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          Get some ad wrapping on that thing then.

Is the echo effect really good? HELLOOOO..........HELllooo......hellooo.....
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Rick, you gunna build your own shelving units or buy a package? Posts some pics, need ideas when I start shopping for one

So what's on the big truck that won't make the move to the Sprinter?
                            Last edited by plumberscrack; 01-20-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Yo Dunbar, You looked at the other side of the wrong truck!
                              Attached Files
                              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                Rick, you gunna build your own shelving units or buy a package? Posts some pics, need ideas when I start shopping for one

So what's on the big truck that won't make the move to the Sprinter?
                                all the drain cleaning stuff is going in

most of the heavy gal, no hub, and excess inventory will go back to the shop.

when i bought my 4500 back in dec. 1999/ received it 4/15/00 i filled it up with goodies since i had the room.

now for the last 5 years i've had a shop. 2500' of goodies.

no need to carry everything inside of a 14,000 truck. the new one is 9990 gvw and is just as tall. yes it's shorter and not as wide, but at 20-25 mpg and a real smooth ride, i'll get use to it.

got it insured today, so i can start to get estimates on the interior and tow hitch. thinking about making a false floor to store pipe and still maintain a decent head room.

one great thing about the sectional is that it takes up little floor space and doesn't require the lifting winch like i use on my 4500.

right now i'm using my big truck for everything. maybe in a couple weeks i'll be able to tow my jetter. the hitch is special because of the uni body and step beyond the bumper. it's rated for 500# tounge and 5000# pull. plenty for my 300 gallon jetter. especially since i tow it empty.

rick.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X