Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hello from San Diego Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Hello from San Diego

    Of course I forgot I was on the rigid forum.

    Thanks for all the hello's fellow yahooooo's I will have to find all the threads about camera and location interest.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Hello from San Diego

      Love your avatar, I'm going to try to stop up my Kohler right now and call you for service

      Lenny

      Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

      I know, it doesn't make sense.


      http://www.hebertdraincare.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Hello from San Diego

        Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
        Love your avatar, I'm going to try to stop up my Kohler right now and call you for service
        Thats the head of my security...she wont be fishin for any of your brown trout!!! LOL

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Hello from San Diego

          Originally posted by waytay View Post
          Thats the head of my security...she wont be fishin for any of your brown trout!!! LOL

          How about them vampire teabags?

          Lenny

          Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

          I know, it doesn't make sense.


          http://www.hebertdraincare.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Hello from San Diego

            Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
            Yet another Yahoo, not a clue about anything, down right ignorant!

            Welcome to the forum!



            You will find that it is very adicting
            I,am just a swinger.Ask Allclear.

            Wrench Spinner is the author of this hello

            All that to the side.Don't sit back.Jump right on in,with both feet.

            Wear waders.The World's best plumbers and drain tech's post here.

            If you didn't know that,just ask any of use.
            Kenneth Collier
            Maintenance and Sewer

            P.O. Box 9441
            Jackson, MS 39206
            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
            drainman881999@yahoo.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Hello from San Diego

              Originally posted by waytay View Post
              Seekteck, seesnake is who reffered me to the site!
              i would have never guessed

              careful what you say about them

              josh is pretty sensative

              so can i hook you up with my san diego brother in law

              in fact, can you teach him the trade can always use another plumber in the family

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Hello from San Diego

                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                i would have never guessed

                careful what you say about them

                josh is pretty sensative

                so can i hook you up with my san diego brother in law

                in fact, can you teach him the trade can always use another plumber in the family

                rick.
                I will give you a little hint on something, go buy a new monitor or something. you just might find me on those instructional videos.....

                Comment

                Working...
                X