X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Launched Today!

Finally launched my website, and I have to say I am pretty excited. It goes a long way for my image and confidence as a marketable business. It's still a work in progress so go easy on me

http://www.westtrailmechanical.ca/

P.S.
    Please spare me prank emails or calls
    West Trail Mechanical Ltd
    Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Re: Website Launched Today!

I like it! Nice graphics....but no service area or is West Trail obvious where you are?

Comment

Congratulations. Always good to try something new. Keep expectations low & make sure current customers know about it. I'm no advertising person but I'd guess they would use it and spread the word fastest to good customers.

J.C.

Comment

If you read the blurb on the home page is says it right in the first line. But good suggestion, if you can't see it at a glance, chances are others won't either.

Comment

Just a note, but when I went to your services page, your phone number at the top seemed to disappear. It seems kind of small. What about a splash phone number at mid-page/eye level whatever page of the site you're on?
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

hmm doesn't disappear for me. Good point bout the size, I had planned on making it larger, but I still want it to look clean and professional.

Comment

Looks great, and it might be my monitor size/browser window. Regardless, phone number is probably the most important piece of information. Make sure people don't have to look too hard for it.
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
              X