Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Beautiful Tankless Install

"WHAT SHE'LL NEVER TELL YOU, HER HUSBAND DID THE INSTALL ! "

Until the melt down,they were bragging about all the $$ they saved , and how talented

FRED IS !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I'm so glad this forum is here. I showed these pictures to my wife and all she did was shrug her shoulders Only this group can appreciate the hackery that's out there. Thank you all for looking

Did I score extra credit for the backward cleanout on the kitchen drain? Bonus points for the wiring mess?

First it was "the installer doesn't know what's wrong" now the story I get is he's out of town. She couldn't fit into the crawlspace so likey she never saw what he did. I doubt she even would know if it was wrong to begin with.
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 01-22-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        I'm so glad this forum is here. I showed these pictures to my wife and all she did was shrug her shoulders Only this group can appreciate the hackery that's out there. Thank you all for looking

Did I score extra credit for the backward cleanout on the kitchen drain? Bonus points for the wiring mess?

First it was "the installer doesn't know what's wrong" now the story I get is he's out of town. She couldn't fit into the crawlspace so likey she never saw what he did. I doubt she even would know if it was wrong to begin with.
        On the elec.,I know the hack Sign on His yellow VOLVO " WE WIRE FOR FIRE "
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Eew.

Comment

I think I've found the clowns responsible for that mess.
            http://video.aol.com/video-detail/th...id=VIDURVCOM02

Comment

Working...
            X