X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer Kitchen lines

I got a k39AF and get alot of tub overflows, lav drains, and k-sinks cloggs with the k-39 i can clear probaly 80% of them but some longer cloggs "over 30 feet" it wont reach so i use my k400 and get it most of the time. My foot switch just got a crack in it and wont work now, should i invest in a new foot switch and get the autofeed for it or just trash it and get a better machine.
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Longer Kitchen lines

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
    I got a k39AF and get alot of tub overflows, lav drains, and k-sinks cloggs with the k-39 i can clear probaly 80% of them but some longer cloggs "over 30 feet" it wont reach so i use my k400 and get it most of the time. My foot switch just got a crack in it and wont work now, should i invest in a new foot switch and get the autofeed for it or just trash it and get a better machine.
    If the k400 works for you,why change? Or are you ready for a change?
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

be cheaper to fix than to replace.

I have a feed on my 380 and it works OK but have not used it much, so as far as durability I can not answer,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

The K-39AF is fine for the tub and lavy stoppages. I wouldn't use a top snake for kitchen sink stoppages. The K-400 would do a much better job in the kitchen drain.

Those foot bulbs always crack especially when it's cold. Pick up two to have an extra on hand. They are what? about $10?

The auto feed is only useful to retrieve. I'm currently looking for one for my k-380. (Yea, I'm lazy) Pretty pricey option.

Comment

Working...
        X