X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 degrees this morning.......broken plumbing to fix

Typically cold for this time of Winter, the usual freeze damage to deal with around the school district. But what is unusual is Bass fishing when I get home that same afternoon at 76 degrees ! I guess I still like California! How is your Winter ?...............................

Re: 25 degrees this morning.......broken plumbing to fix

25F ??? Thats childs play.
    Today we had a heat wave, it got up to 32F for about two hours.
    The frost is really starting to drive down this year $$$$$$ good for frozen under ground water/sewer.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

it's suppose to be 80 today

rain on thursday

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
        I know I won't be getting any sympathy (don't LOL, Gene) but the NWS forecast for Wed. night here in the Sunshine State is for 26 degrees with a wind chill of 18. I guess I'll spending the next few days under mobile homes.
        Man If we had that weather after the string of 5* days we have had Id be breaking out the MaiTais and lawnchairs at the beach! I cant imagine many people have heat down in FL, they are going to have to huddle up in thier cars to keep warm!

Comment

-33.7 F (-36.5 C) right now.

up at the gas station, the metal is shrinking and starting to leak.

just got a little work.

Vince

-54.4 F (-48 C) with the wind

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
            Well, as my granddaddy used to say, "When the frost is on the punkin', it's time for pee-pee dunkin'."

Comment

Working...
            X