HWH/HWT pans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HWH/HWT pans

sorry for my ignorance guys, but how do you connect the drain from one of these pans?

we don't use them up here but i see a real need to have them.

if a HWH/HWT leaks up here, it can cause thousands of dollors worth of damage to the floor.

Vince

just to let you all know, nunavut (canada's newest territory) still does not have it's own plumbing code.

Re: HWH/HWT pans

most of them have an MIP that threads into the side, that either gets run into a floor drain as an indirect waste, or depending on the area you can grade the line right out of the building.
    Originally posted by NHMaster3015
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

1' PVC pipe glues to the inside of the furnished bulkhead adapter. From there pipe it outside or if its a raised foundation through the floor.

Comment

im from Michigan and the new code here is, you have to use an approved pipe for hot water. Such as pex, cpvc, copper, or galv. Pvc is no longer approved here. I use pex or cpvc.

Comment

We Use Cpvc here also ... Funny thing about "pans" They Rot out before the tank ... ROFLMAO !

and Just think if you drained the tank Sediment every 6 Months / Changed The T & P and anode enery 2 years How long the tank would last ...

Dave
          Last edited by NoeEttica; 02-09-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

It terminates 6" above the ground outside or inside floor draIn,NO THREADS ON EXIT END
            Hey, not bad for a dumb Carpenter AHH Brother?
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X