X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper Advertising

Does anyone advertise in there local newspaper and does it work. I been thinking about it in the classified section.
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Newspaper Advertising

check private messages

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

it works for me. a 4x2 1/2 once a week in the main body and a small one in the busniss classifieds twice a week. BTW the large ad has a border that says "clip and save". folks actually cut them out and keep them as reference

a single 1 1/2 hour job pays for the entire month

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

There are much easier ways to get work than from a newspaper. If your a bit slow I would be more than happy to share with you the marketing system I use. Mike

Comment

Newspaper classifieds where I live in Seattle are dead ends now since the internet (Craigslist) has killed the big papers classifieds section. They used to charge big bucks for the ads now they are begging for business.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Mikes Plumbing View Post
            There are much easier ways to get work than from a newspaper. If your a bit slow I would be more than happy to share with you the marketing system I use. Mike
            Well Mike lets hear you marketing system.
            ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikes Plumbing View Post
              Mike, I don't like to think of myself as slow, but when it comes to marketing, that may be accurate. Please P.M. me with your ideas or what has worked for you or share it here at this thread. Thank you.

I'm about to fork out a bunch of money to have my YP ad enlarged and redesigned so any info I can get my hands on can only be helpful.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Lenny, Do not change your YP add yet. I can help you design an add that works. Beyond plumbing I have a bach. deg. in Business/Marketing. Marketing is like a drug for me, just give me until Monday. I have a ton of paper work to get done for next week and will be up very late so i just can't chat tonight. Mike

Comment

I have used reader ads and they worked well in the past, I do know that a lor of people tell me that they dont like reader ads, I do
                  Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                  New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Has any one used Google or Facebook ads?
                    Mike

Comment

I just started google Adwords last week, have got alot of hits to the websites
                      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X