Tankless Rick....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tankless Rick....

I think it is Grundfos that makes a tankless recirc that has a 1 gallon tank built in.

Comment

I also am unimpressed with the two Rannai 75i units piped in parrall I installed on a big house I did a few months ago. What a waste of money!

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Hey Rick. Do me a favor and post your results over on Terry's forum under the tankless threads. There's a couple morons over there that think they are the last word.
        you're more than welcome to post a link or just quote and post my words.

another forum, i barely have time to read all the ridgid stuff.

this forum has exploded with new members and fresh along with repeat post it all runs in cycles

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

a real circulating system requires a return line.

something my tank system never required.

the hybrid circ/ pump on hot outlet of heater, hot cold crossover manifold under far sink, works pretty good for tank installs. won't work on a tankless.

so know when i want to take a shower at the far end, i turn on the 3/4'' roman tub valve to move some water and speed up the wait.

talk about a drop in volume. the tub only fills at about 6-7 gpm on the hot and a good 14-15 on the cold.

i'll write more as more info is gathered.

don't be shy to anti up the $10.00 testing fee

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
            I also am unimpressed with the two Rannai 75i units piped in parrall I installed on a big house I did a few months ago. What a waste of money!
            We did the same thing.Took place of a 100gal powervent(an extreme P.O.S.)
            Because I was not the primary plumbing contractor I never was able to follow up on their performance.Ours dumped into a hundred gallon holding tank with a recirc system.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
              Whether or not it's a waste of money is not for us to say. The privilege of making that call goes to the guy/gal signing the check.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                Whether or not it's a waste of money is not for us to say. The privilege of making that call goes to the guy/gal signing the check.
                O/K now I FINALLY understand what you are saying.

Comment

I think the forum's server is mad at me.

Comment

Working...
                  X