universal rundal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• universal rundal

Can someone tell Me about these toilets? Just looked at replacing one with a toto.

This old one is 2 1/2" off the wall and looks to be a 14" rough on top of this off set!

Thank's in advance Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: universal rundal

Build a "shelf unit" on the wall ...Or change the rough OR TOTO Does make 14" rough WC's

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by NoeEttica View Post
      Build a "shelf unit" on the wall ...Or change the rough OR TOTO Does make 14" rough WC's

Dave
      exactly

toto is the only company that makes some universal fit toilets.these are their higher end toilets that have the bolt down plastic uni-fit mounting base. an example would be the 1 pc. toto caryle skirted toilet.

in the past if you needed a 10''or 14'' you were stuck with a basic model toilet. now toto gives you their high end toilets that will fit a 10 or 14 by only buying the uni-fit base. $50.

once you bolt it down to the floor. the toilet is a simple install.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I begged off this one. HORRID crawler. Hack abs,probably by a carpenter, NO 2" VENT
        Will pass on the info to them thanks' TOOL
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          I begged off this one. HORRID crawler. Hack abs,probably by a carpenter, NO 2" VENT
          Will pass on the info to them thanks' TOOL
          No, probably by a hack plumber. A real carpenter wouldn't do it!

Comment

Working...
          X