X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorant Customer !

Ran a warranty call for a customer Today ... Changed out a supply tube ....No problem ... Then They asked me to Change the Flapper and water Filter For FREE !!! I said I would have to charge them a "Call" They said you are already here ... I was driving a small S-10 i said "Tell you what i will go to Lunch You Go get the flapper and filter , You wash my truck and I'll Install the WF and Flapper " They thought I was NUTS !

No Thats What I call Ignorant ! I Basically offered them $75.00 to Wash a small truck ... Damn Gimme Gimmes !!!

My Yard Guy will wash the truck in 45 minutes It will
    cost $7.50 ROTFLMFAO !!!

Re: Ignorant Customer !

That sounds like what I do when a customer comes up with some kind of lame idea, Put it back on them with the same lameness (good word huh) and they always look at you funny like you are full of crap.

G3

Comment

Re: Ignorant Customer !

7YRS AGO, ON THE MORNING OF MY FATHER'S FUNERAL, A LADY CALLS THE SHOP WITH HER ENTIRE HOUSE STOPPED UP. I CALL. THE LADY TELLS ME THAT ANOTHER COMPANY WAS OUT EARLIER IN THE WEEK, AND WANTS TO KNOW IF I AM GOING TO CHARGE HER TO COME OUT AND UNSTOP THE HOUSE.I ASKED HER A QUESTION.IF YOUR BOSS HAD ONE OF YOUR CO-WORKERS DO A TASK,AND THEN CALLED YOU IN ON SAT. MORNING WOULD YOU EXPECT TO BE PAID. THE LADY SAID "WHY H#LL YES I WOULD EXPECT TO BE PAID. i REPLIED, THEN WHY IN THE H#LL WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT DUMB QUESTION.ANOTHER DUMB #SS WANTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X