Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think its bad now. Sears will really screw it up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think its bad now. Sears will really screw it up.

Does anyone here belong to this Service live? http://www.servicelive.com
    Its ran by Sears Holding company. Fast Eddie Lambert is taking 10 bucks from every homeowner to list a job. He gets 10% of the total job from the contractor. They control the job and how you get payed. It looks like the only winner her is going to be Fast Eddie. Sears can't even fix a washing machine right and this moron is going too try too f**k up the rest of the trades with this crap. He has destroyed the Sears company for the sake of a fast buck. I would believe that they would have to be licensed every place to act as a contractor. Because technically they are hiring subs to do the work. I went and looked for a plumber in my zip code and all I got where a bunch of handymen. Lets hear your thoughts.
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
    ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Re: If you think its bad now. Sears will really screw it up.

Our company has been getting a call from these guys every day trying to sign us up for this. They are calling out of Kansas and when we told them we were not interested they asked us for names of other plumbers in the area that might be interested
    ________
    Honey oil
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:22 PM.
    Mike

Comment

I just ruptured a kidney laughing so hard. "name your price!"

I can see it now:
      "I want to add a basement bathroom to my house, with a walk-in marble shower, etc. etc. and I want to pay less then $1500 for teh whole job."
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I feel so sorry for this company if they call me.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
        X