X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of busting....

....one of the "quickie" REmodel BATH companies. Cleared a drain at a customers' house where they did the work. Some violations I KNOW the inspector would not miss. So, I'm sure no permits. Maybe no licensed people doing things. Checking to be fair.

Do any of you have these type companies in your areas doing similar things?

J.C.

Re: I'm thinking of busting....

We have them here, I doubt there is a city anywhere that doesn't have that problem. I would be careful about blowing a whistle, I would just make sure that the home owner knows what the problems are and that they should be corrected in order to pass code.

Comment

Originally posted by pioneer1 View Post
      We have them here, I doubt there is a city anywhere that doesn't have that problem. I would be careful about blowing a whistle, I would just make sure that the home owner knows what the problems are and that they should be corrected in order to pass code.
      I'm not going to give addresses to a persons home for inspections to check. Just notify them of what might be going on to make sure that every competitor is playing by the same rules.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I'm not going to give addresses to a persons home for inspections to check. Just notify them of what might be going on to make sure that every competitor is playing by the same rules.

J.C.

Go for it, I would never rat out another plumber, but these people who don't have a license............they need to get one or stay away from the trade.
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with flow on this one. I worked and labored my a$$ off to learn, get, and keep my license in good standing. I dont care what rules we are to follow, i just want everyone playing by the same rules(including the hacks and jacklegs)

Comment

Working...
          X