Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Drtys not alone... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drtys not alone...

    Who knows who's watching?
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 03-11-2009, 09:50 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Drtys not alone...

    Finished job.

    J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 01-18-2010, 11:41 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Drtys not alone...

      Wow! You do landscaping too? Very nice job.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Drtys not alone...

        Not wearing white I see.

        No guts no glory!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Drtys not alone...

          Yours looks more dangerous than Adam's
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Drtys not alone...

            No glue or primer on your hands...Clean

            Awesome finish product

            Nice work on a Mannjob.


            I don't understand the non directional vent tee.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Drtys not alone...

              How can to tell what direction you are going when the line is stopped up?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Drtys not alone...

                Great job! Bet homeowners love you for making there yard look good. Did rake the leaves from the yard? Could'nt have done better myself. I would'nt have thought about using leaves, I probaly would have used mulch or pine straw.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Drtys not alone...

                  Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  No glue or primer on your hands...Clean

                  Awesome finish product

                  Nice work on a Mannjob.


                  I don't understand the non directional vent tee.
                  Beat Me to it,Adam! The sweep musta fell off
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Drtys not alone...

                    CleanCheck Backwater Valve.

                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Drtys not alone...

                      Wonder how long before Mac Rooter destroys it! Me Bad
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Drtys not alone...

                        Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        Wonder how long before Mac Rooter destroys it! Me Bad
                        Mac Rooter or similar national "company's".... probably the first time as they have a tendency to hire people that know nothing of plumbing and what to look for.

                        I'm usually able to retain customers for the long term so hopefully they'll call me first if they have problems. And I remember to look around & remove it.

                        J.C.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Drtys not alone...

                          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                          Mac Rooter or similar national "company's".... probably the first time as they have a tendency to hire people that know nothing of plumbing and what to look for.

                          I'm usually able to retain customers for the long term so hopefully they'll call me first if they have problems. And I remember to look around & remove it.

                          J.C.
                          You said it! Every time I look in the drivers window of one of those rooter trucks, I just wonder. #1 Who dressed this Kid this morning, #2 Does He really have a clue?
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Drtys not alone...

                            Is that your Pops on the backhoe? Clean piece of iron. nice job!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Drtys not alone...

                              Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                              Is that your Pops on the backhoe? Clean piece of iron. nice job!
                              That is "Sweet Daddy L" up in the Captains Chair.

                              When we work together we spend most of the time telling the other one they don't know what the he!! they're doin'!

                              J.C.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X