Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: As a proffesional, do you use you skills in other interests?

Originally posted by Fireguy97 View Post
    T Maple Leaf calls is "Maple Leaf Canned Meats are an appetizing source of protein and because they're from Maple Leaf you always have the assurance of quality from a brand you trust."
    Does that mean only the good kind of quality Listeriosis?

Mick
    Ba-zing! Never too soon for Maple leaf low-blow huh? ...
    West Trail Mechanical Ltd
    Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Originally posted by plumb4life View Post
      Tornado warnings? lol
      If i lived in a trailer , It would draw them to me..

Comment

I end up being the neighborhood go to guy for just about everything.
        Once the weather gets better I get the kids with busted bikes and flat tires.
        I take the time to teach them what I am doing so one day they can fix their friends flats and be the hero.Skills the will keep for the rest of their lives
        Up in Ice Road Plumbers country I imagine it getting up around 40-50 F
        and everybody in shorts and red faced..."too.....stinkin'........hot......"
        Early spring just hit here.I celebrated by tossing a decent stereo into the work truck.

Comment

There's a plumbing solution for almost everything. What better than Channelocks to work on just about anything?

I remember many years ago using galvanized pipe, correctly bent, drilled, and slotted to replace the original rusted-out shift tube on a Corvair van.

One day, I was driving down the street and the muffler exploded and fell off of it. I brought it back to the shop and used a vise to push it back together and welding skills came in real handy. (Corvair timing was very sensitive and a little adjustment stopped the backfiring.)

I've had to learn to do all my auto mechanic work over the years, but I had a head start since I learned a lot when working for a mechanical contractor - rebuilding pumps and bearings and stuff like that.

Comment

I enjoy keeping the deer herd in check. Also like taking pictures of them with the trail cam. Oh, and eating them.

Comment

Working...
            X