THE TOTO TEST 50 sheets of T.P.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE TOTO TEST 50 sheets of T.P.

The champion has a great flush, however there has been problems with there flush valves. I've had great luck with the AS cadet 3. Comparable flush with a better designed flush valve

Comment

Originally posted by 420paul View Post
      The champion has a great flush, however there has been problems with there flush valves. I've had great luck with the AS cadet 3. Comparable flush with a better designed flush valve
      those flush towers were junk. they finally replaced them with large flappers like the toto's.

so much for the 10 year leak guarantee.

call a/s and they's send you new flush valves with flappers.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

After installing a bunch of the Champions and having trouble with all of them I'll never trust AS again. I'm installing the Gerber Avalanche and Viper toilets, the Avalanche is rated at 1000 gpf, great toilet.

Comment

I've only install 4 Toto's, not too many in this area. An Amer Std rep was pumping up his Cadet toilet, with his fancy flushing machine thing....golf balls and weird noodle thing.... I told him he should come back when it can flush the contents of a peanut butter jar... that would be a good flusher there

Comment

Must be the MN air but screw a.s. stuff.I've been having good luck with the Gerber Vipers.
            Last summer at a bday party my nephew ,30 or so,thought he was going to rip one when was walking by me and I watched him fill his drawers instead.He blamed the Jack Daniels!
            I didn't stop laughing for a half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
              Must be the MN air but screw a.s. stuff.I've been having good luck with the Gerber Vipers.
              Last summer at a bday party my nephew ,30 or so,thought he was going to rip one when was walking by me and I watched him fill his drawers instead.He blamed the Jack Daniels!
              I didn't stop laughing for a half hour.
              That's funny!
              I use the Viper for my builders grade toilet, sell lot's of them and no problems. I also use the Gerber Avalanch, ever put those in? Greatest gravity flush toilets made imo. Been using them to replace the Champions. I take the used champions right to the transfer station. I love tossing them in!
              Last edited by ironranger; 03-17-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I haven't used Gerber toilets for a while. I wonder what they've done to the power flush to make it so an auger won't go through. My old one is on the second floor and when it goes off it sounds like a fighter jet just kicked in the turbos.

And an auger slips through it with no resistance. The trap is continuous and loops straight into the center of the drain with no shelves or warps in the tube.

I augered a new Kohler not too long ago and was amazed that it could be plugged, and apparently easily. The auger just slipped through with no resistance. The red-faced houseguest swore he hadn't put anything unusual in it.

Comment

Herk ,True story on the Gerber I pulled. Had the Gerber 4 Yrs. Every time Mom or dad flushed the Gerber ,day or mid nite,this is what happened. Willie their dog Howled like a WOLF. Willie is a 15 year old wire hair Terrier. I laughed when told this! Than the Old Guy
                  flushed. Willie serenaded us for 3 bars. 4 bloody Years of this! Willie IS still there. Poor flushin Toto is Too. HE HE
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                  X