X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TOTO TEST 50 sheets of T.P.

I always try to sell toto to My customers. Took out pressure assisted Gerber. Draks been in 3 months. 3 clogs ,Paper. They want a new different model toto ,I believe. I snaked the vent,
    It's clear. lines clear,no other blockages. Will pull it again,and follow toto Reps test.
    full tank of water over a drywall bucket. 10 sheets of tp balled up x 5 of these,that's 50 sheets. should pass these. He said every time He's busted up a toto with flush problems,
    folks + plumbers are amazed there is a foreign object in trap! Usually toothbrush.
    After toilet is augered and removed. I'm thinking of trying this. Use My Micro sea snake in bottom part way,then top part way ,using wire pulling lube on head. I will stop when I meet resistance. Any help, appreciated. Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: THE TOTO TEST 50 sheets of T.P.

I tried some of the Gerber pressure flushes also at the school district. They don't plug up very often , but the toilet auger with small head won't pass through the trap. I won't be buying any more. Be carefull on tight bends with the Micro See Snake. The camera head can snap off very easily. Ours did and luckly Rigid covered it under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      I always try to sell toto to My customers. Took out pressure assisted Gerber. Draks been in 3 months. 3 clogs ,Paper. They want a new different model toto ,I believe. I snaked the vent,
      It's clear. lines clear,no other blockages. Will pull it again,and follow toto Reps test.
      full tank of water over a drywall bucket. 10 sheets of tp balled up x 5 of these,that's 50 sheets. should pass these. He said every time He's busted up a toto with flush problems,
      folks + plumbers are amazed there is a foreign object in trap! Usually toothbrush.
      After toilet is augered and removed. I'm thinking of trying this. Use My Micro sea snake in bottom part way,then top part way ,using wire pulling lube on head. I will stop when I meet resistance. Any help, appreciated. Tool

Damn,

Is this that same job you keep having troubles on, right after you installed that Toto toilet?
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        Damn,

Is this that same job you keep having troubles on, right after you installed that Toto toilet?
        I believe so ! I also have a project in S.F. with a toto problem. I did no work on this home.
        They live next door to our remodel job. Problem is , their Son is ill [ bless them all] He uses reems of paper. soft blockages. Glanced in His bedroom ,100s of individual sheets of TP scattered all over the floor,He's 19. I count My blessings all the time
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Perfect opportunity to sell them a toilet seat bidet!

True Story:

I'm sitting here eating strawberry shortcake and misjudged a fart, you all know where I sit at this point and slime.

I'm going to carefully stand up, run to the bathroom and hope I can make it.

wish me luck. The toilet seat bidet will be sooooooooooooo refreshing knowing I'm dirty right now, real dirty.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Toto's I've experienced seem a bit overrated. Were they having problems with the Gerber? Just more noise?

If no problems with the Gerber that proves it's better. And if that's the case then they've went with a lesser performing fixture, continue their same use behavior, and expect the same results as before.

Not gonna' happen.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              Toto's I've experienced seem a bit overrated. Were they having problems with the Gerber? Just more noise?

If no problems with the Gerber that proves it's better. And if that's the case then they've went with a lesser performing fixture, continue their same use behavior, and expect the same results as before.

Not gonna' happen.

J.C.
              My self I'm betting , too much t p . I can't go there ! Should I ask If Hubby ever causes a blockage? Might get a cast iron skillet of My bald head

Comment

dunbar..........................................NE VER trust a fart

G3

Comment

I would love to see any toilet that can pass the 50 sheets test using Charman Ultra (ladies love it and men can't stand it) toilet paper. Most will stop up with just a 20 sheet test of that wicked paper. Think of Scott "Rags On A Roll" cut narrow and that's about what you are flushing.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Woussko; 03-12-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                    I would love to see any toilet that can pass the 50 sheets test using Charman Ultra (ladies love it and men can't stand it) toilet paper. Most will stop up with just a 20 sheet test of that wicked paper. Think of Scott "Rags On A Roll" cut narrow and that's about what you are flushing.
                    Toto rep says it should pass in a drywall bucket no problem.
                    Hey We have two totos in our home! BE RIGHT BACK!

Comment

No problem,both passed 50 regular sheets !
                      try that with american standard builder grade !
                      Hey will someone check on DUNBAR? We may have to hose him down out back!

Comment

True Story:

I'm sitting here eating strawberry shortcake and misjudged a fart, you all know where I sit at this point and slime.

wish me luck. The toilet seat bidet will be sooooooooooooo refreshing knowing I'm dirty right now, real dirty.
                        man you crack me up
                        Mike
                        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
                        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by haycad View Post
                          man you crack me up
                          will dunbar make the round up ?? He has too !!!

Comment

True Story:

Dunbar,

I feel ya brother. Been there and done that many times. The worst or best was at my brother's wedding. They were trying to round everybody up for the wedding pix and I was in a bathroom, throwing my underwear away and trying to clean up myself. The best man comes looking ad finds me. I explain, then he starts hollering, "I found Bogart, he **** himself." In the church.

Comment

I put in a Champion 4 in my house and I swear you could flush a cat down it. My kids can't even clog it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X