X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankless ?

Anyone ever install a EEmax single point unit model # SP 3012. Im trying to install under a office kitchen sink for the faucet. And does anyone know can these just plug into the 110 outlet that the diswashers on?
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Tankless ?

That particular unit draws 25 Amps. It must be on a dedicated, single receptacle if it plugs in. I haven't had good luck with anything EEmax makes. I have one that self-immolated, another the flow sensor died and the last one the flow sensor leaked.

Comment

I installed it and the light did not turn on i called eemax and they say the relay is bad, but they say it will work in 110 outlet but i did not think it would. So killavolt u dont think it will work in the diswasher outlet under the sink?
      You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

How can I say this nicely...No you must have this h/w heater on it's own seperate, dedicated circuit, it's an AMP hog and can't be combined with anything else, especiallay a dishwasher. If you can, have an electrician run a new circuit to that device and good luck to you. It should be run in 10/2 for the 25 AMPS that the unit will draw.

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
          How can I say this nicely...No you must have this h/w heater on it's own seperate, dedicated circuit, it's an AMP hog and can't be combined with anything else, especiallay a dishwasher. If you can, have an electrician run a new circuit to that device and good luck to you. It should be run in 10/2 for the 25 AMPS that the unit will draw.
          25 AMPS!! That's 1/2" a welder load! ADD THE CIRCUIT GUY!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X