Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Service call pet peeves

Originally posted by Plumbers
    What's to like? They crap and urinate everywhere, bark all the time, chew on everything, dig holes and lick themselves (then french kiss their owners). Not to forget eat their own feces.

Domesticated dogs are basically incapable of survival on their own and do marginal better in packs, but still need people to survive and to me that's weak.

Cats are the survivors and as far back as ancient Egypt have been acknowledged as the ultimate pet.

The best dog is a cat.
    And if you watch cats they are also often characterized as "sadistic & masochistic" enjoying smacking the mouse around until it slowly dies. Know who else does this? Serial Killers.

There urine is detrimental to some. The majority of owners have a s*** box IN THE HOUSE. Most I've known or worked for had that "cat smell" in their house even if they only have one. They are close to impossible to train. Will destroy furniture. And while a dog has a "need" for you alot of cat's don't seem to "need" you at all acting almost as if you are a nuisance to their existence. Don't want me around......don't want you around either.

Got to recognize the good & bad of both.

To each his/her own though.

J.C.

Comment

My cat will stalk a moth inside my house for 2 days before he finally catches and eats it

Yeah, that's one of my Pet Peeves
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 03-22-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbers
        I've got one tom who, at 3 months, wiped out an entire rabbit colony of its baby bunnies. I was sitting at my desk and the cat dropped a dead baby bunny at my feet and ran outside and returned 15 minutes later with a fresh kill. This happened 8 times in a row. Freakin' awesome cat.

I cut off the baby bunnies' heads, boiled the flesh off, and made a necklace. My wife wears it when we make love in the bathtub filled with heated dog blood.
        This world is full of freakin idiots! Killing baby rabbits is why I kill every cat that comes around my place!
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

[QUOTE=Plumbers;218123]What's to like? They crap and urinate everywhere, bark all the time, chew on everything, dig holes and lick themselves (then french kiss their owners). Not to forget eat their own feces.

Domesticated dogs are basically incapable of survival on their own and do marginal better in packs, but still need people to survive and to me that's weak.

Dogs Guide the blind, Help the hearing Impaired, Take bullets for the policeman protecting
          our family, Locate people in avalanches and building collapses, pull dog sleds in the North.
          Please name just one Nobel act a KAT HAS EVER DONE!

KAT, A MANS BEST FRIEND ? I think not !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

cats don't last very long up here.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
              cats don't last very long up here.

Vince
              Tasty Eh?
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

How do you take a cat hunting? Ain't gonna happen. Besides, a dog has way more personality than a cat. Cats are snobby and stuck up.

Comment

Who says cat's don't have personality?

My cat Chairman Meow:
                  Name:  295c804373cc9b0913de283611f97569.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  43.2 KB

He has a nasty personality

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    Tasty Eh?
                    the huskies seem to think so.

Vince

Comment

I would not have a cat or dog in my house.

I'm not a pet person.

Professionally, I would prefer a house with a cat than a dog.

A cat will hide from you or just stare at you from wherever its lazy a$$ is relaxing. But most importantly it stays out of my way.

Dogs
                      1. bark at me
                      2. smell my crotch when I'm under the sink
                      3. jump on me
                      4. pi$$ around me while spinning in a circle because they're nervous
                      5. try to smell my machine while the reel is spinning
                      6. try to run out the door down the street when I go to my truck
                      7. snap at or bite me
                      8. hump my leg and/or foot

I just want to tell some customers, these dogs are not your children, lock your dogs up, I'm not here to be hassled by your dogs!

Both dogs and cats make the house smell like pi$$ if the owners dont keep their house clean.

The only animals I take care of are my wife, son, and myself.
                      Last edited by HebertDrainCare; 03-22-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

original thread-Calls for water heaters and it's in the back of the garage with 20 years of crap in front of it that they expect me to move.

Customers who tell me theres an outside C/O and sure enough there is but it's under the deck they built over it and then blame me when I have to snake from the vent and charge more.

2nd thread-useless fact about cats-you don't see cats with whiskers in some places in Africa because people will cut them off and chop them up fine in people's food to kill them, tears up the intestines.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

This will make you guys laugh. I hate when people ask for a senior discount!!!!!!! The funny thing is, I offer it in my yellow pages add . I promise I'm taking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                            This will make you guys laugh. I hate when people ask for a senior discount!!!!!!! The funny thing is, I offer it in my yellow pages add . I promise I'm taking it out.

Here's what you say,

"I do not age discriminate"

and don't say a word after you mention that. The silence will be deafening.
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                              Here's what you say,

"I do not age discriminate"

and don't say a word after you mention that. The silence will be deafening.

Dunbar I'll say it as soon as I take it out of my YP add. Why we forget to take it out is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                                original thread-Calls for water heaters and it's in the back of the garage with 20 years of crap in front of it that they expect me to move.

Customers who tell me theres an outside C/O and sure enough there is but it's under the deck they built over it and then blame me when I have to snake from the vent and charge more.

2nd thread-useless fact about cats-you don't see cats with whiskers in some places in Africa because people will cut them off and chop them up fine in people's food to kill them, tears up the intestines.
                                Man, that's some Sherlock Holmes mystery s*** right there.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X