Another delay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another delay

Concerning my posting of 2/23/01, I was informed last week that the K-3800 will not be available until April! I find it unbelieveable that it would take MONTHS to get a product.

Anyway, I cancelled the order. I cannot lose business due to the unavailability of equipment. This week, I will buy another brand of drain cleaning equipment.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACM2121:
    Concerning my posting of 2/23/01, I was informed last week that the K-3800 will not be available until April! I find it unbelieveable that it would take MONTHS to get a product.

Anyway, I cancelled the order. I cannot lose business due to the unavailability of equipment. This week, I will buy another brand of drain cleaning equipment.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand your frustration in this manner. However, I would like to give some credit to our salesman who attempted to get the K-3800 for you in a more timely manner. It turns out that he could get everything except the C-46 1/2" x 90' cable, which won't be shipping until March 23.

Once again, I apologize on behalf of the company, and I will forward your posting to the appropriate product manager.

Comment

Working...
    X