Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jurneyman test los angeles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: jurneyman test los angeles

    In case you were wondering. There is no word to replace "whatever". I tried. I even lost a bet.

    Do you think it would be right for a new plumbing code to be enforced if enough people installed something the wrong way until it became the approved way?
    I love my plumber

    "My Hero"

    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: jurneyman test los angeles

      Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      I know. My feelings are hurt. Maybe I should go away for a few months.

      It's good to know at least one person like Mark cares.

      J.C.
      Whatever!
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: jurneyman test los angeles

        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        In case you were wondering. There is no word to replace "whatever". I tried. I even lost a bet.

        Do you think it would be right for a new plumbing code to be enforced if enough people installed something the wrong way until it became the approved way?
        Please don't go female on me and lure me into a debate void of logic and reason that I cannot win.

        That just ain't right.

        J.C.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: jurneyman test los angeles

          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Dedicated to Mrs. Joey.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3nDQFickqY

          J.C.
          Truly uncanny.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: jurneyman test los angeles

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I am sorry but I must ask you to please refrain from harassing other forum members.

            Thanks-Mark
            What's with the preferential treatment.
            I get pummeled by the "She Beast" at the dinner table and all you do is laugh
            This forum is full of hypocrisy.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: jurneyman test los angeles

              Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              What's with the preferential treatment.
              I get pummeled by the "She Beast" at the dinner table and all you do is laugh
              This forum is full of hypocrisy.
              Whatever!
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                What's with the preferential treatment.
                I get pummeled by the "She Beast" at the dinner table and all you do is laugh
                This forum is full of hypocrisy.
                I'm so sorry Adam I will endeavor to be more cognizant of your feelings. I guess I just got to the point where the "She Beast" is consuming us all and I can't take it anymore.

                Mark
                Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-22-2009, 01:11 PM. Reason: Once again I was corrected by the "She Beast"
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                  please don't poke the bear!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I'm so sorry Adam I will endeavor to be more cognizance of your feelings. I guess I just got to the point where the "She Beast" is consuming us all and I can't take it anymore.

                    Mark
                    You should also try to be more cognizant of Adam's feelings
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                      Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      You should also try to be more cognizant of Adam's feelings
                      I rest my case.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                        Joey, how about a pink belly for Mark in Sept.? Care to help Me ?
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                          Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
                          Just what test are you referring to? Is this a union journeyman exam?? If so, ask the union for study help. Does the city of LA have its own journeyman license? Because California does NOT. The state only has the state contractor's license test. You do not have to have any license to work AS a plumber. You have to have a contractor's license to own a business and contract for work and pull permits.
                          Let me see if I understand, in VA, you need a tradesman license to do construction work and which allows you to take a contactor license test so you can own yor own business doing a trade. But in Cali, you can get a contractor license and do plumbing work without a tradesman license? It's late hear so I might be reading this wrong.

                          BTW-how many words did I misspell?
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            Let me see if I understand, in VA, you need a tradesman license to do construction work and which allows you to take a contactor license test so you can own yor own business doing a trade. But in Cali, you can get a contractor license and do plumbing work without a tradesman license? It's late hear so I might be reading this wrong.

                            BTW-how many words did I misspell?
                            Joey called me to say you misspelled two words.

                            In California you have to prove you have worked at a Journeyman's level for four years before you can test to be a Contractor. They have a definition for what an Apprentice is and what a Journeyman is but they do not run any programs for them. They have recently made it much tougher to prove your work experience to become a Contractor. I was talking to the son of one of my ex plumbers. He said he passed his test but was turned away on his experience because he had not always worked on the books so he could not prove his experience.

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                              Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                              Joey, how about a pink belly for Mark in Sept.? Care to help Me ?
                              Your going to be busier than John Bonham doing his Moby Dick solo.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: jurneyman test los angeles

                                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                Joey called me to say you misspelled two words.
                                Tell Joey she almost got it, I also used "hear" in the wrong context. Trick question.

                                And in her words

                                WHATEVER

                                Did I get the color right?
                                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X