Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jurneyman test los angeles

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    Tell Joey she almost got it, I also used "hear" in the wrong context. Trick question.

And in her words

WHATEVER

Did I get the color right?
    I did not call! But, yes you are right on both counts
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

About 6 Years ago I passed My C-36 test in Ca. A particular Gal. with consumer Affairs
      challenged My experience. I had about 18 years of completed plumbing projects that were permitted, and signed off under My Ca. B license.Many in S.F. Very strict enforcement! She refused to allow these. All along,up to the test She challenged Me. She was on a mission to stop G.C. from getting separate c licenses. I was told this By someone at consumer affairs later. SO Icontinue to plumb and pull permits under My Ca. B license. Week before last I plumbed 59 1/2 Hrs. Close this week, about 50. It's not a part time deal.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

OoooH! MrsSeatDown has stepped upon my Southern toes now- -ain't IS a Southern word. Spelled properly, pronounced properly, and used properly by us'ns Rednecks. NOW--CAN'T, in any form, fashion, or shape IS NOT accepted within my Social Circle. Thanks, David

Comment

Well, my hubby that was born and raised in Los Angeles thinks it is a word as well.
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
          X