My Other Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Other Job

Septic systems. I'm the rock man. I dare say I've shoveled enough over the years to go to California and back. I see the picture on the right in my dreams......and nightmares.

J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 03-25-2009, 10:43 PM.

Re: My Other Job

you creep me out sometimes.... are we related?

Comment

Wonder if I could get any takers on shoveling rock? I could get a whole bunch of office types at the local Home Depot at 6 a.m.

Wonder how they would deal with someone saying "I don't give a f*** about how far down your 401K is and if you text one more time I'm gonna' smash your iPhone with a hammer! I said MOVE!"

Kind of like a construction fantasy camp.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        you creep me out sometimes.... are we related?
        Me? I doubt it. My dad was a preacher and my momma was a go-go girl.

Plus you can add and subtract.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Wonder if I could get any takers on shoveling rock? I could get a whole bunch of office types at the local Home Depot at 6 a.m.

Wonder how they would deal with someone saying "I don't give a f*** about how far down your 401K is and if you text one more time I'm gonna' smash your iPhone with a hammer! I said MOVE!"

J.C.
          Reminds me of trying to teach the young useless ba$tards how to work in the hole. I'm usually a pretty nice guy, but in the hole you either work or get the F out of my way.

I don't give a rats a$$ if your ol' lady is fat or what kind of drugs you did last weekend. You either dig or get the F--- OUT!
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I'm mildly allergic to shovels.

I'm severely allergic to jackhammers.

Been there, done that, burned the t-shirt.

My probe rod is only missing paint on the first two feet.

Comment

Looks like georgia red clay to me.

My other job is going to be paying off my CPA; just got the tally tonight >>> $1500 for his time on 3 companies, $900 for taxes/annual fees.

I got the knife out right now, sharpening as we speak. I'm going to sell body parts. First come first serve and the left testicle is going cheap.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

you rock JC.

nice work and pics.

Vince

Comment

J.C.
                  That my dear friend is more than half the reason people cannot hand in construction.
                  They would much rather work less talk more.Every time we would hire out of the union(required on state jobs) we would get these guys that had all this education on formulas for plumbing and hvac but weren't worth a sh!t at getting any pipe in.
                  Great bulls***ers though.Wish I had some of those skills now that I'm knocking on doors instead of rolling out plans.

Comment

J.C.
                    Ill talk the offer, more satisfying thatn sitting behind a computer somedays!

Comment

reminds me of my weekends!

Attached Files

Comment

Burying all that rock?!!
                        That is primo Southern Arizona Landscaping!

Comment

Is that You and Your Dad In the 1 st picture? He looks like a guy I could be friends with,
                          " the real deal"
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            Is that You and Your Dad In the 1 st picture? He looks like a guy I could be friends with,
                            " the real deal"
                            No that's 1 of 2 inspectors. You could probably be friends with him. He's a real wuss too.

J.C.

Comment

Wrench. Commercial? Golf Course?

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X