Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

It's 12:20 AM....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's 12:20 AM....

    ....And I'm out of sump pumps, and I can't go to sleep.

    Anyone else getting pounded with rain?

    (great forum BTW- lotsa good stuff here!)

  • #2
    Re: It's 12:20 AM....

    12:30 am. and i'm working on my taxes

    have plenty of zollers m57's and 267. been a fairly dry season again.

    welcome to the forum

    come and get them

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: It's 12:20 AM....

      First call this morning- 5:25 AM.

      Gonna be a great day!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: It's 12:20 AM....

        Rain missed me. Kind of glad tho....had a sewer job today.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: It's 12:20 AM....

          I guess we're about to get what you're experiencing now.

          Supposed to rain here for the next three days.

          There's not a sump pump big enough to handle a levee break.

          Oh, and it's 8:12pm central time

          Lenny

          Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

          I know, it doesn't make sense.


          http://www.hebertdraincare.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: It's 12:20 AM....

            It is 9:24 CDT and I am watching it snow!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: It's 12:20 AM....

              i'ts 7:56 and i'm seeing what t-shirt to put on.

              maybe i'll wear my roundup 1 today

              you're going to love it ben

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: It's 12:20 AM....

                Originally posted by lmpg View Post
                ....And I'm out of sump pumps, and I can't go to sleep.

                Anyone else getting pounded with rain?

                (great forum BTW- lotsa good stuff here!)

                Sump pumps? Rain? I am not relating to this thread.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: It's 12:20 AM....

                  Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                  I guess we're about to get what you're experiencing now.

                  Supposed to rain here for the next three days.

                  There's not a sump pump big enough to handle a levee break.

                  Oh, and it's 8:12pm central time
                  Out of curiosity, are houses built with basements down there?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: It's 12:20 AM....

                    Originally posted by lmpg View Post
                    Out of curiosity, are houses built with basements down there?
                    Only those with built-in swimming pools!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X