what comes around,goes around!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what comes around,goes around!

2 prices for 96% furnace and all new ducting around $7400-$7800.His $5600! I pulled and payed the permit ,along with them all, on this project , always do. He's very neat , thoughtful 50 years old,I guess. We all like Him. I have given him one of My experienced men ,free to assist Him for 2 days. I piped all the gas for Him,right to the unit,My son wired it all, We cut all the vents in, and we also ran the two 2" PVC 2 story's for Him. After this,I'll just give Him one heat job for a lady friend customer We have. Inspection ,Mon.All G,C, aren't bad Guys.
    Last edited by toolaholic; 03-28-2009, 08:46 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: what comes around,goes around!

Absolutely!
    I'm glad to see you're not a pig Tool.I have seen Generals with their guys on a job for months on end charging T+M for everything making tens upon tens of thousands of dollars.They tack on their 15% to his price and let the guy sink for whatever reason if it comes to pass.Seems like this guy is close to hangin' up the bags and could use a few hours of help from you guys.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Absolutely!
      I'm glad to see you're not a pig Tool.I have seen Generals with their guys on a job for months on end charging T+M for everything making tens upon tens of thousands of dollars.They tack on their 15% to his price and let the guy sink for whatever reason if it comes to pass.Seems like this guy is close to hangin' up the bags and could use a few hours of help from you guys.

thanks
      My Son and I like to make friends of good people. We all make a days pay ,and have a fun work place. Some pretty good practicle jokes. You'll find this out in Sept. He He
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

[quote=toolaholic;219607]My Son and I like to make friends of good people. We all make a days pay ,and have a fun work place. Some pretty good practicle jokes. You'll find this out in Sept. He He[/quote]

you don't say.

just don't try to feed me a rubber steak

i can play that game too

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry Rick.I have 2 destroyed rotator cuffs ,No arm wrestling! I did for Years when I was young!

Comment

Working...
          X