Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Retired Tools

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    I consider selling or getting rid of tools to be a moral crime. I fully intend to die with so many tools that it will take the better part of a year for anyone to sort them out. Yes, I do need 9 sawzalls.

Sometimes when I'm feeling depressed, I go out to the barn, sit down on a stool and survey the vast collection of tools I have aquired over the years. They bring back fond memories.
    9? I only have 4 ! Need to go shopping !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      9? I only have 4 ! Need to go shopping !
      I only have 3, but one is 27 years old and works perfect. It is an old Black and Decker professional and stays on my service truck for when I need it on the job.
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Very deep and yet profound at the same time.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
            If not for the little blue pill, my tool would be retired.

Comment

I think I've still got a Ridgid 24" with a 18" piece of 2" L copper stuck on the end as a cheater bar back in the '60.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
                If not for the little blue pill, my tool would be retired.
                My Diabetes is trying to retire mine and my heart condition says no blue pills for me.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Yes...they will replace it for sure !! Ridgid is one of the best suppliers for warranty exchange. Do you remember how it broke ? I am guessing that you put a piece of pipe on it for more leverage and it either bent or broke off...then you sawed it to make it look nice. That must have been one heck of a long piece of pipe to do that !!

artie in miami

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Very deep and yet profound at the same time.

Mark

Hey,I was trying to acknowledge your thread and the importance of your thoughts while trying to sort out and choose which voice in my head I wanted to listen to.

Thank-you for helping me make a decision.
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-30-2009, 10:22 PM. Reason: I got your back

Comment

Adam,

FYI-Joey's computer just crashed while I was talking to her on the phone. I believe it was karma as she just told me she was going to pick on you for the above post. Don't worry though I got your back.

Mark

Comment

Adam,

FYI-Joey's computer just crashed while I was talking to her on the phone. I believe it was karma as she just told me she was going to pick on you for the above post. Don't worry though I got your back.

Mark
                        No! I said that I would pick on him if it hadn't taken him so long to type his post in the first place.
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          No! I said that I would pick on him if it hadn't taken him so long to type his post in the first place.
                          Sorry Adam, it looks like the "She Beast" got her computer back on.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

Hey,I was trying to acknowledge your thread and the importance of your thoughts while trying to sort out and choose which voice in my head I wanted to listen to.
                            I thought you just had an itch.
                            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Damn this is turning into the old-timers thread real quick!

I don't know who wrote that, but they might be right.

Who, who said that?!!?!
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Do any of you have tools you don't use any more but can't part with them? I looked at some pipe wrenches on the shelf in my garage today and my elbows started to hurt. Still once I get rid of the wrenches it will be like I am closing a chaoter of my life.

Mark
                                What's a chaoter? Will I close one in my life?
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X