15 1/2" toilet rough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 1/2" toilet rough

Replacing a ton of C.I. ON THIS 2 STORY HOME. PULLED ANCIENT TOILET to find this rough.
    New closet bend in toilet gets re set. Thought 14" was the old standard. home built 1933 or so. original ,I'm guessing.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 15 1/2" toilet rough

Was there originally tile or some other wainscoting on the back wall?

Comment

How do you know this? Spot on!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

tool perfect measurement.

a toilet requires a 30'' compartment min. so turn the toilet 90 degrees and you're spot on.

i'm up to 6 steaks now

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

That is too funny . I hope to up sell to a toto carlyle with uni fit adapter.

Problem is bath has old classic tile ,and water needs to be 7" to left of center.I have 6"
          I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            I hope to up sell to a toto carlyle with uni fit adapter. Problem is bath has old classic tile ,and water needs to be 7" to left of center.I have 6" I'm guessing.
            This might work. Especially if you're more than 14" off the finished wall.

http://www.dahlvalve.com/products/toto_toilet_kit.aspx

Comment

Re: 15 1/2" toilet rough problem solved !

Picked up a toto Aquia 2 today. Cut tile and set new closet flange for 12" rough.

Comment

Working...
              X