X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a virgin anymore !

Installed My 1 st Toto Aquira 2, duel flush . I plan on selling a lot of these. Does S.F. OR
    Ca have a rebate? Seattle does
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Not a virgin anymore !

I installed a customer supplied one in an upstairs condo unit. I did not like the idea that I couldn't completely check for leaks (not that I ever get any) because of the enclosed design. I though the closet ring adapter doughnut thingy was kind of hokey also. I guess I'm old school.

Comment

tool, you actually liked installing that model?

i did my first and last one a couple months back and even posted a warning to all on the forum.

i hope you purchased the toto seat with the rubber expansion plugs. also hope you never need to replace a ballcock or flex line. on it.

the toilet is direct from japan and has not yet been americanized.

it's a pain to lay out and service down the road.

not a fan of the flush valve as it will fail and finding the replacement is going to be fun and costly.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, The customers have lived in Europe and asked for this one, Saving water is a big deal!
        Yes installing one takes a little longer,and the possibility of pulling the toilet to change out a seat,would be a bummer. SHOULDA USED THE RUBBER ONES,ME DUMB.
        I feel Terry Love has the best toilet review on toilets! 5 stars ,great reviews from happy users. I'll sell more of these.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X